martes, 7 de abril de 2015

Dominatrix-love

Juanita comes out to listen, too. Hiro sees a trickle of red under her ear
“You’re bleeding,” he says.
“I know. A little bit of primitive surgery,” she says. Her voice is strained and uncomfortable. “I’ve been carrying around a scalpel blade for cases like this.”
“What did you do?”
“Slid it up under the base of the antenna and cut the wire that goes into my skull,” she says. “When did you do that?”
“While you were down on the flight deck.”
“Why?”
“Why do you think?” she says.
“So I wouldn’t be exposed to the nam-shub of Enki. I’m a neurolinguistic hacker now, Hiro. I went through hell to obtain this knowledge. It’s a part of me. Don’t expect me to submit to a lobotomy.” “If we get out of this, will you be my girl?”
“Naturally,” she says. “Now let’s get out of it.

Snow Crash, Neal Stephenson, chapter 61

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario