miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Do you have the balls to say this to an Astartes?


‘I am Eidolon.’ he said, facing Torgaddon.
‘Torgaddon’
‘Under the circumstances,’ Eidolon said, ‘I’ll understand if you don’t vow.’
‘I can’t for the life of me imagine any circumstances in which I would.’ Torgaddon replied.
Eidolon’s bodyguards wrenched their combat balades.
‘What did you say?’ demanded one.
‘I said you boys should put those pig sticks away before I hurt somebody with them’
Eidolon raised his hand and the men sheathed their swords. ‘I appreciate your intervention, Torgaddon, for the situation was grave. Also I understand that the Luna Wolves are not bred like proper men, with proper manners. So I’ll overlook your comment.’
‘That’s Captain Torgaddon. ‘ Torgaddon replied. ‘If I insulted you, in any way, let me assure you, I meant to.’
Horus Rising, Dan Abnett

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario